Hayde Miller

Hello, my name is Hayde’ Mireya Miller, Amazing Grace Innovation’s diverse author. I am grateful that you have chosen to learn more about my book offerings. I was born and raised in Panama City, Panama. I am fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish.

I have always had a strong desired to read, write, and create. I love words and the way they keep a reader engaged. My goal is to help others find the confidence, creativity, and empowerment that comes from embracing who they are and assist with being accountable with child development, health, finance, and so much more.

I am committed to helping adults, teens, and children find their own voices, by building confidence, and raising their self-esteem. My mission is to empower each person through my books and journals to allow them to be the best version of themselves while building their mental and physical health. My next journey will be exploring writing books in Spanish for kids! Books by lulu miller grace miller

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luxury Limousine Service Dubai

Network Digital

NSFAS Application